With purchasing any font from FNOT.COM, you agree to the following terms of the license agreement for use of the fonts:
1. Basic User. Each font (one character set or weight) is automatically licensed for a Basic User configuration of any combination up to 11 (eleven) devices, such as 1 (one) printer or other output device and 10 (ten) cpu's on one single location/entity. Make sure to back up your fonts!
2. An output device is any equipment to generate final display from, such as a laser, inkjet or dot matrix printer, a plotter, a video projector or display terminal, entertainment cd production equipment, a web site server.
3. Each location or entity requires to purchase a separate Basic User license
4. You may take 1 (one) copy of the font(s) you have used for a particular file to a commercial printer or other service bureau.
5. FNOT.COM typefaces, font software and typeface designs are intellectual property and copyright of FNOT.COM and their designer(s). FNOT.COM software may not be copied or duplicated other than for backup purposes. FNOT.COM software or outline representations derived from FNOT.COM software may not be sold or licensed to other parties.
6. Because of the digital nature of fonts, all purchases are nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
7. The digital files downloaded to your computer contain font software that is the intellectual property of and is owned by FNOT.COM. This non-exclusive license grants you certain rights to use the font software and is not an agreement for sale of the font software or any portion of it. Except for your right to use the font software granted by this license, all other rights, title of the font software, related trademarks and trade names are owned and retained by FNOT.COM.
8. You may convert and install the font software into another format for use in other environments, subject to the following conditions: A computer on which the converted font software is used or installed shall be considered as one of your permitted number of computers. Use of the font software you have converted shall be pursuant to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such converted font software may be used for your own customary internal business or personal use exclusively and may not be distributed or transferred for any purpose. You may not modify or remove the name(s) of the font software, author’s signature, copyright and trademark notices from the original files.
9. You are not authorized to sublicense, sell, lend or lease the font software, but you may permanently transfer your rights under this Agreement to a third party; provided that (1) you transfer your copy of this Agreement, the font software, and all original documentation to the third party, (2) you destroy all of your copies of the font software, and (3) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. FNOT.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED. FNOT.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE AND RESULT YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE FONT SOFTWARE AND ACCEPT NO LIABILITY THERETO.
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL FNOT.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR LOST SAVINGS.
12. General. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States of America. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This is a contract between you and FNOT.COM. If you have any questions pertaining to the license agreement, please contact FNOT.COM here.
Copyright © 2004, FNOT.COM. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, copying, duplication, reusing and/or distributing of FNOT.COM fonts or the graphics on this website are strictly prohibited. FNOT.COM, the FNOT.COM logo, and all font names are trademarks of Paul Thrasher and FNOT.COM.